1.0 ABOUT US / GENERAL INFORMATION
- We are Arrelic Reliability Private limited ("We" or "Us" or "Our"), a company registered in Odisha- India and our registered address is Kalyan Nagar, Pallahat, Khurda, Odisha, India - 752055.
- Our CIN number is U74999OR2016PTC025699.
- All communications will be done at Arrelic Reliability Private Limited, KIIT-TBI, Campus - XI, KIIT University, Patia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India - 751024
2.0 WE PROVIDE OUR WEB SITE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE ONLY
Our website is provided to you without charge as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing access to our website content, we do not warrant or represent that:
- The content is accurate or complete.
- The content is up-to-date or current.
- We have a duty to update any content.
- The content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- The content is free from changes caused by third party and
- Your access to our web site will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components.
We do not assume any liability for these matters. In other words, you use our website at your own risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages. This includes loss of data or profit arising out of the use or the inability to use the content of this Web site, even if one of our representatives has been advised of the possibility of your damages. If your use of our website results in your need to service, repair or correct equipment or data, you assume the costs to the extent the law allows. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
3.0 ACCESS, AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE AND REGISTRATION
- Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the site without any notification.
- The site may become unavailable to you as a result of maintenance, malfunction of computer hardware or software, or for any other reason, and may result in damages to your systems or operations. We will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to access the website. You are also fully responsible for ensuring that any person who has access to the website through your internet connection is aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
- Certain sections of this website including the Login, Intranet site and the careers section are available to registered users only.
4.0 RESTRICTION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION
- Arrelic reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the site at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability and without any obligation to refund any portion of fees paid for any product or service.
- Arrelic may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the site at any time, including the availability of any site feature, database, or content, without prior notice or liability.
- You shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any information or content obtained from the site does not contain any virus, worm, mole or other computer software code or subroutine designed to disable, erase, impair or otherwise damage your systems, software or data.
- We may at our sole discretion restrict access to some parts of the website or our entire site to limited users such as users who have registered with us.
5.0 USER CONTENT
All content and functionality on the site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of Arrelic and is protected by international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Arrelic. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to Arrelic in any public medium (e.g., press release, websites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Arrelic.
9.0 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the website and in the material published on it, including, without limitation, trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, signage, livery, get-up, videos, stationery, publications, reports and text.
- Your use of the website and its contents does not grant you any right to our intellectual property or the intellectual property of third parties in the website and its contents.
- Other than as expressly permitted in these terms, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the services, web pages or materials on the website or the computer codes of elements comprising the website. However, you may download or print insubstantial extracts of the content of the website to your hard disk for the sole purpose of viewing it provided that no more than one temporary copy of any information is made. You may also print one copy or extract of any page from the website for your personal reference or non-commercial use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the website, provided that you acknowledge our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the website.
- In downloading or printing any content from the website, You must not remove or amend any trademark, copyright notice or other proprietary notice, legend or restriction including product identification details from any of the material or information contained on pages of the website. In addition, you are not allowed to modify, in any way, the paper or digital copies of any materials.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. You may not copy or republish any such information in any other manner without our prior written consent.
- If you print, copy or download any part of the website in breach of these Terms, your right to use the website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- Any unauthorised downloading, re-transmission or other copying or modification of any of the contents of the Website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action.
- We reserve to right take any action to prevent the unauthorised use of our intellectual property rights.
- Unless otherwise stated, third parties (e.g. business partners, government departments, customers and associates) who publish their content on the website retain full copyright ownership of their material.
- All third party product or company names, devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on the website are or may be trademarks of their respective owners and are exhibited in good faith and in such a manner as intended to be for the benefit of such trademark owners. We do not give permission for their use by any other person with the consent of their owners. Any such use without consent may constitute an infringement of the owner’s right.
10.0 RESPONSES TO ONLINE REQUESTS
From time to time, Arrelic may offer to provide information or materials via e-mail or otherwise to interested persons. Arrelic reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to reject any requests for such information or materials, or to discontinue the provision of such information or materials to any person, for any reason whatsoever.
Portions of this website may be available in multiple languages. The text found in the non-english versions of this site may have been translated, either by person or by computer software with no human oversight. Arrelic makes no claim or commitment regarding the accuracy or thoroughness of said translations, whether completed by person or computer. Further, the terms and conditions found on this page apply in their entirety to any translated version of this site.
12.0 APPLYING FOR JOBS
When you apply for a job, we will ask you to provide us with information about yourself, including information that may relate to the job you are interested in (e.g., level of interest in the job, security clearance information, etc.). As part of the application process we give you an opportunity to sign-up to receive ongoing communications from us regarding job openings that may be of interest to you. Through this process you can let us know what type of jobs you are interested and how frequently you would like to be updated regarding new job openings. You can opt-out of receiving these communications at any time. Please note that even if you do not sign-up to receive ongoing communications from us, we may use the information collected via this process to contact you regarding the job for which you applied.
You agree to indemnify us against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees), suffered by us and arising out of any breach of the terms by you (including in relation to any materials submitted by you) or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the website or the use by any other person accessing the website using your internet account.
14.0 DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NEITHER ARRELIC, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ANY CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT IS ASSUMED SOLELY BY YOU. NEITHER ARRELIC NOR ANY PROVIDER OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS WARRANTS THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; NOR DOES ARRELIC, ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ARRELIC NOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PAST OR PRESENT OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, INVESTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES ATTORNEYS, LICENSORS OR INFORMATION PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF ARRELIC, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
15.0 INFORMATION - SECURITY
We use reasonable physical, electronic, technical, and administrative measures to protect the information we collect to safeguard and secure the information you provide to us against loss, misuse, or unauthorized access. All personal information that we collect is protected using industry standard computer security and industrial security practices.
17.0 CONTACT US
Manager - Data Protection
Arrelic Reliability Private Limited
KIIT-TBI, Campus - XI, KIIT University, Patia,
Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India - 751024
Last updated: October 3, 2016.